Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Book Review: Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson

Confessions of a Murder SuspectConfessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I'm left wondering...did I love this book?

What I definitely liked: idea of all kids having some sort of super-human ability while not being truly supernatural; also liked her determination to solve the mystery of her parents murders, even if it ends up being her or her brothers as the guilty parties

What left me wanting: another "setup for the series" book, lots of story building without much action or excitement

Will I read the next book in the series? What can I say? I'm a sucker for a series, and my students LOVE James Patterson. I did find this to be intriguing and see the potential for excitement. Mysteries left unsolved. But considering how long I will have to wait until the next book, it is likely I'll pass it for the next new series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment