Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Book Review: Splintered by A. G. Howard

SplinteredSplintered by A.G. Howard

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


How do I express the amount of love I have for this book?!?

First of all, the cover is just plain awesome. How could I NOT pick up this book to read? Second, I will admit I am a sucker for books that reimagine fairy tales we all grew up with and loved. The idea of Alice leaving Wonderland forever altered (not in a good way) therefore cursing all her female descendants was too good to pass up.

Will I read the sequel? Yes, YES, and yes. Which reminds me...I hate reading really awesome books in a series before the series is complete. However, I recommend you DON'T WAIT! The book was satisfying to read as a solo novel. Unlike some books in series that leave you totally suspended to the point you are now angry you read the book before having the next book in hand...you will not regret reading this book now.

The best part of all, a student actually told me I HAD to read this. I love it when my high schoolers find me great books to read!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment